Chance to win tickets for new comedy night in Norwich
Laughter lovers in Norwich are being given the chance of getting free tickets to a brand new comedy night in the city.
Epic Studios are helping support the city's thriving comedy circuit by launching a series of new comedy nights on the second Thursday of every month.
The Epic Comedy club, hosted by Norwich's very own Dan McKee, starts on Thursday with a guaranteed good time for all, featuring comedians who have all headlined their own shows.
Headlining the first show will be the award-winning Jim Smallman who is now breaking into national recognition with TV and radio appearances.
Joining him is Angela Sharpe, who blends anecdotes, jokes and a great stage presence to devastating effect, and Chris Norton Walker who combines a commanding persona with needle-sharp delivery.
You may also want to watch:
'This is just the start,' said Dan McKee. 'We're planning on running a whole host of different types of show, so just keep your eyes peeled for a new dimension to the Norwich comedy scene.'
To celebrate the launch of the new comedy night we have a teamed up with Epic as part of a competition to offer people the chance of winning a set of free tickets for four plus a free drink of your choice each.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
There are also three sets of two tickets as runner up prizes.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us the name of one of the acts on the first night.
Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word Comedy in the subject line.
Normal Archant competition rules apply.