Search under way to find winning logo for 44th Norwich Beer Festival
- Credit: Archant
The annual hunt to find the logo of a city beer festival has begun.
The yearly competition has been launched by CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) to find the new logo for the 44th Norwich Beer Festival which will take place from Monday, October 24 until Saturday, October 28, 2022.
Event organisers are searching for innovative designs which show a dragon of some form on the logo.
But those who wish to enter should get thinking as the deadline is 11pm on Monday, April 4, 2022.
Craig Harmer, festival organiser, said: "The festival logo is a critical elements that binds many aspects of the festival together.
"We're looking forward to receiving them."
A maximum of five solid colours can be used, including any black or white parts of the design.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 4 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 5 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 6 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 7 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 8 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Watch: A handful of protesters gather as City thumped on last day of season
The main winner will be judged by the organising committee and will receive £100 along with a selection of merchandise featuring their logo at the festival.
For full logo entry details, click here.