Behavioural economics is subject of business masterclass in Norwich
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Step into the emerging science of behavioural economics with a masterclass from a Norwich wealth management firm.
The discipline, which helps understanding of decision-making, is enabling companies to develop more profitable models and regulators more effective controls.
The seminar on January 24, hosted by Chadwicks at the UEA's Enterprise Centre, will look at theories underpinning the science, consider some common decision errors, and help delegates to develop a 'nudge' toolkit.
Two masterclasses are taking place on the day, at 8.15am and 12.15pm. The sessions last two hours with questions, and refreshments will be available.
There is no charge, but Future50 firm Chadwicks is encouraging donations to Ormiston Families MPower project.
Visit www.chadwicks.co.uk/masterclasses/behavioural-insights to find out more and sign up.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 7 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 8 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 9 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 10 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion