New graduates join Norwich wealth management firm
- Credit: Chadwicks
A Norwich wealth management firm has welcomed three new recruits to its team.
Abel Cater and Joseph Carr have joined Chadwicks as graduate trainee wealth managers, while Tom Thornhill is the firm's new brand manager.
The trainees completed their Masters degrees at the University of East Anglia (UEA) this year – Mr Cater in economics of money banking and capital markets, and Mr Carr in industrial economics.
Mr Thornhill has also recently finished a Masters degree, in marketing with the University of Nottingham.
Richard Ross, managing director of Chadwicks, said: 'These latest additions are a reflection of the really positive momentum in the company.'
You may also want to watch:
Chadwicks, based at UEA's Enterprise Centre, is part of the Future50 initiative recognising Norfolk and Suffolk's fastest-growing firms and is a Best Employers Eastern Region gold-accredited business.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub