Norwich woman could be new ‘Face of the World’
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Norwich is hoping to be crowned Face of the World in an international contest.
Cera Wong, a model and entrepreneur, will represent the United Kingdom in the finals in Birmingham on Saturday.
Over 30 countries from around the globe will be hoping to take home the international beauty competition title Face of the World.
Miss Wong expressed how excited she is and hopes to win to be able to promote the UK further.
She said: 'My family and friends will be coming along to cheer me on. I will also get to meet the rest of the contestants and enjoy spending time over the weekend with them and walk away with new friends, confidence and new skills.
You may also want to watch:
'It's my dream to win Face of the World and I would like to thank everyone for supporting me on this journey and to get ready for the international.'
Miss Wong is an internationally-published model who is also running her own software development business.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 6 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 7 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
She won Ms Earth UK 2017, meaning she is now a global ambassador for advocating environmental protection.
This year, she climbed Mt Kilimanjaro and got engaged to her fiancée at the summit.
She has also fundraised thousands of pounds for charity and won Miss Charity in the 2017 Miss Galaxy England pageant.