Norwich woman could be new ‘Face of the World’
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Norwich is hoping to be crowned Face of the World in an international contest.
Cera Wong, a model and entrepreneur, will represent the United Kingdom in the finals in Birmingham on Saturday.
Over 30 countries from around the globe will be hoping to take home the international beauty competition title Face of the World.
Miss Wong expressed how excited she is and hopes to win to be able to promote the UK further.
She said: 'My family and friends will be coming along to cheer me on. I will also get to meet the rest of the contestants and enjoy spending time over the weekend with them and walk away with new friends, confidence and new skills.
'It's my dream to win Face of the World and I would like to thank everyone for supporting me on this journey and to get ready for the international.'
Miss Wong is an internationally-published model who is also running her own software development business.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 3 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 4 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 5 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 6 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 7 Dispute with council over legal cannabis use following eviction from home
- 8 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
- 9 Jailed this week: County lines gang and man found with cocaine in his car
- 10 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
She won Ms Earth UK 2017, meaning she is now a global ambassador for advocating environmental protection.
This year, she climbed Mt Kilimanjaro and got engaged to her fiancée at the summit.
She has also fundraised thousands of pounds for charity and won Miss Charity in the 2017 Miss Galaxy England pageant.