Celebrate Valentine’s Day at De Vere Dunston Hall
Win an overnight stay and dinner for two on Valentine's Day, Monday February 14, at the four-star De Vere Dunston Hall.
The Evening News has teamed up with De Vere to give one reader the chance to win an overnight stay and dinner for two on Valentine's Day on Monday February 14 at the four-star De Vere Dunston Hall.
The Grade II listed Dunston Hall was built in 1859 and is set in extensive wooded parkland off the A140, two miles south of Norwich – just the place to unwind and celebrate Valentine's Day together.
Arrive in time to relax in its Leisure Club with its swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Then enjoy the chilled bottle of champagne that will be waiting for you in your deluxe double room in Dunston Hall's new wing.
Dinner, comprising three courses, will be served in the Brasserie, Bar & Grill. You can either choose from the brasserie menu featuring classic dishes or sample the famous Dunston Hall Carvery.
You may also want to watch:
In the morning, before you leave, enjoy the hotel's Great British Breakfast – grilled pork and leak sausages, back bacon, black pudding, grilled tomato, mushrooms and eggs of your choice, followed by home made jams and marmalade with toast and rolls.
For more information about De Vere Dunston Hall, telephone 01508 470444 or visit www.devere.co.uk/our-locations/dunston-hall
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 6 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
How to enter
For your chance to Celebrate Valentine's Day at De Vere Dunston Hall answer the following question correctly:
What's the 'famous' Dunston Hall breakfast called?
A: The Great British Breakfast
B: The Fab British Breakfast
C: The Go British Breakfast
Terms and Conditions:
Valentine's Prize must be taken on February 14, 2011, and is based on double occupancy in a twin or double room. No cash alternatives for any element of the prize. Normal Archant competition rules apply - see our website Terms & Conditions for full details.