Catwalk designer Alison Varley at Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop
Now you can get the look from the catwalk as jewellery designer Alison Varley will be selling her silver and gold jewellery at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop today.
You've seen her silver and gold creations on the catwalk and now you can buy some of jewellery designer Alison Varley's designs at the pop-up shop taking place today from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
Alison's spiral designed jewellery and her fish brooch were shown on the catwalk last week.
Alison is one of a few local designers and retailers who will be setting up stalls at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop.
You may also want to watch:
The pop-up shop is open from midday.
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 5 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 6 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 7 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
Find out about some of the designers from the catwalk show on the Life Matters pages in today's (Tuesday February 22) Norwich Evening News.