Catwalk designer Alison Varley at Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop
Now you can get the look from the catwalk as jewellery designer Alison Varley will be selling her silver and gold jewellery at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop today.
You've seen her silver and gold creations on the catwalk and now you can buy some of jewellery designer Alison Varley's designs at the pop-up shop taking place today from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
Alison's spiral designed jewellery and her fish brooch were shown on the catwalk last week.
Alison is one of a few local designers and retailers who will be setting up stalls at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop.
You may also want to watch:
The pop-up shop is open from midday.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 6 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners
Find out about some of the designers from the catwalk show on the Life Matters pages in today's (Tuesday February 22) Norwich Evening News.