Catwalk designer Alison Varley at Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop
Now you can get the look from the catwalk as jewellery designer Alison Varley will be selling her silver and gold jewellery at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop today.
You've seen her silver and gold creations on the catwalk and now you can buy some of jewellery designer Alison Varley's designs at the pop-up shop taking place today from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
Alison's spiral designed jewellery and her fish brooch were shown on the catwalk last week.
Alison is one of a few local designers and retailers who will be setting up stalls at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop.
The pop-up shop is open from midday.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 New homeware shop is 'dream come true' for owner
- 3 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 New music festival with street food to take place in city centre park
- 6 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 7 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 8 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 9 Heartbroken family's search for 100-year-old engagement ring
- 10 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
Find out about some of the designers from the catwalk show on the Life Matters pages in today's (Tuesday February 22) Norwich Evening News.