Catwalk designer Alison Varley at Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop
Now you can get the look from the catwalk as jewellery designer Alison Varley will be selling her silver and gold jewellery at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop today.
You've seen her silver and gold creations on the catwalk and now you can buy some of jewellery designer Alison Varley's designs at the pop-up shop taking place today from midday at The Library Restaurant off Guildhall Hill.
Alison's spiral designed jewellery and her fish brooch were shown on the catwalk last week.
Alison is one of a few local designers and retailers who will be setting up stalls at the Norwich Fashion Week pop-up shop.
You may also want to watch:
The pop-up shop is open from midday.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Law firm moves into Prospect House
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
Find out about some of the designers from the catwalk show on the Life Matters pages in today's (Tuesday February 22) Norwich Evening News.