Catton Park Spooktacular sees fireworks, rides and food entertain city folk
- Credit: Rebecca Jillings
Thrill-seekers went in their droves to witness a Norwich park’s spooktacular event.
Catton Park’s Spooktacular fireworks and funfair event took place on Saturday, October 30.
With family fun, thrill rides and lots to do, this event was attended by hundreds of Norwich families looking for something a little different.
The gates to the park opened at 4pm for people wanting to get in the early queues for rides, games and snacks.
The park was full of rides and entertainment for everyone, including a staged area teaching classic party dances to children.
The first of two-firework display began at 6pm and this one was slightly tamer for younger attendees at the event.
Once this concluded and the skies were dark, this was when the real fun began and the park was full of people looking for entertainment.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 3 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 4 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 5 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 6 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 8 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 9 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 10 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
Rebecca Jillings, who was in attendance at the event, said “they had such a fun selection of thrill-seeking rides at a bargain price of only £2.”