Catton Park Spooktacular sees fireworks, rides and food entertain city folk
- Credit: Rebecca Jillings
Thrill-seekers went in their droves to witness a Norwich park’s spooktacular event.
Catton Park’s Spooktacular fireworks and funfair event took place on Saturday, October 30.
With family fun, thrill rides and lots to do, this event was attended by hundreds of Norwich families looking for something a little different.
The gates to the park opened at 4pm for people wanting to get in the early queues for rides, games and snacks.
The park was full of rides and entertainment for everyone, including a staged area teaching classic party dances to children.
The first of two-firework display began at 6pm and this one was slightly tamer for younger attendees at the event.
Once this concluded and the skies were dark, this was when the real fun began and the park was full of people looking for entertainment.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 Fry Up Inspector reveals his favourite places for a roast dinner in Norwich
- 3 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 4 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Award-winning Norwich pub celebrates 30 years in style
- 7 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 8 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 9 'Dog ramps' added as part of River Yare restoration project
- 10 Crime hit street gives woman 'nightmares'
Rebecca Jillings, who was in attendance at the event, said “they had such a fun selection of thrill-seeking rides at a bargain price of only £2.”