Two shops in Castle Mall to relocate
- Credit: Archant
Poundland and The Original Factory shop will be moving soon.
Following Poundworld's closure, Castle Mall has announced that two of its stores with be moving units.
Poundland and The Original Factory Shop stores at Castle Mall will both be relocating within the shopping centre to make way for a new addition to the centre.
Poundland will be moving on level 2 next to Boots, and The Original Factory Shop will be moving to level 1 near New Look.
Both stores are due to be open in their new locations in September.
Robert Bradley, centre manager of Castle Mall said: 'The relocation of both tenants is strategic and I look forward to announcing more positive news soon.'
Earlier this month the Norwich City merchandise store in Castle Mall was permanently closed.
- 1 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 2 Which parts of Norwich could be underwater by 2030?
- 3 New images show progress of Sweet Briar Road repair
- 4 U-turn on city bike shop closure
- 5 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 6 Fireworks, food stalls and music planned for jubilee party near Norwich
- 7 Dad left fuming as royal flag stolen weeks before jubilee weekend
- 8 ANOTHER shop in major city street will soon be empty
- 9 Man accused of murder refuses to appear in court
- 10 First look inside five-acre bug zoo - and you can take a creepy crawly home
Veeno Wine Café is set to open its 19th UK branch in the terrace of the shopping centre later this year.