Two shops in Castle Mall to relocate
- Credit: Archant
Poundland and The Original Factory shop will be moving soon.
Following Poundworld's closure, Castle Mall has announced that two of its stores with be moving units.
Poundland and The Original Factory Shop stores at Castle Mall will both be relocating within the shopping centre to make way for a new addition to the centre.
Poundland will be moving on level 2 next to Boots, and The Original Factory Shop will be moving to level 1 near New Look.
Both stores are due to be open in their new locations in September.
You may also want to watch:
Robert Bradley, centre manager of Castle Mall said: 'The relocation of both tenants is strategic and I look forward to announcing more positive news soon.'
Earlier this month the Norwich City merchandise store in Castle Mall was permanently closed.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
Veeno Wine Café is set to open its 19th UK branch in the terrace of the shopping centre later this year.