Caravans move on to park and ride site in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2020
Caravans have moved on to a park and ride site in Norwich.
Police were made aware around a dozen caravans had moved onto land at Sprowston Park and Ride, on Wroxham Road, at around 6.15am on Saturday morning.
On Saturday afternoon, only four caravans were on the site.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said they are speaking to the landowner and will continue to monitor the situation.
The spokesman said: “We are aware of an encampment on the site of approximately a dozen caravans.”
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 Armed police called to reports of man with knife