Car catches fire after early morning crash
- Credit: Google
A car caught fire following a crash in Norwich.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue sent a fire engine from Sprowston to deal with the crash on Norwich Road, Costessey, at 5am on Saturday July 31.
No other vehicles were involved in the RTC, with the fire crew quickly putting out the flames.
They left the scene just 20 minutes later.
The fire service could not confirm if anyone had been injured, but said police had been called after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
They said the scene was promptly made safe and that traffic was now flowing freely.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 3 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 4 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 5 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 6 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 7 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash