Car hits tree in Cawston
- Credit: Archant
Fire and ambulance crews were called out to two road accidents including one where a car had hit a tree.
The B1145 road outside Jeesal Cawston Park Hospital, which is a care home complex, was blocked for a short time just before 9am today after a car hit a tree.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk police said no one had been hurt but the road had been closed while they cleared the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service added that the person involved was a young woman who had been assessed at the scene but did not require hospital treatment.
Fire crews from Aylsham and Reepham were also sent to the scene to help assist the ambulance service and police.
You may also want to watch:
Fire appliances from Mundesley and Stalham also attended a road traffic accident involving two vehicles on Lyngate Road in North Walsham just after 9am today .
Two ambulance crews and an off-duty paramedic were also at the scene where they helped two patients, one with chest pains, who was discharged at the scene, and one with hip and back pain who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 3 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 4 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 5 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 6 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 9 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 10 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk