Car ends up in ditch after crash
David BaleA car left the road and ended up in a ditch in a single-vehicle crashDavid Bale
A car left the road and ended up in a ditch in a single-vehicle crash.
It happened in Bell Lane, Salhouse, near the Salhouse Lodge, at about 7.15am today.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said the occupant suffered minor injuries.
Fire crews from Wroxham and Sprowston attended and used equipment to cut the trapped person free from the car.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 2 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 3 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 4 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 5 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 6 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 7 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 8 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 9 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 10 Matt Hancock video-calls Norwich surgery staff to say 'thanks'