From Banham to Beeston Regis: 10 brilliant car boot sales to visit in Norfolk
- Credit: Ian Burt
If you love bagging yourself a bargain, you'll definitely enjoy browsing stalls at these brilliant boot sales.
Banham car boot has been in operation since 1984 with up to 200 stalls pitching up each week, selling bric-a-brac, food, plants, antiques and clothing. Buyers are welcome from 5.30am to 1pm each Sunday from January 7. Free parking is available but there is a £6 pitch fee. For more information call 01953 715319.
Located on Old Stoke Road, Arminghall car boot sale takes place on Wednesday, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays between March and December from 7am. Pitches cost £7 per car, £9 per van and £10 per large van. For more info call 01603 762271.
You may also want to watch:
Harford Park and Ride
Each Sunday this park and ride on Ipswich Road, Norwich opens up as a car boot. Sellers can arrive from 6am with the sale opening from 7am. Pitches start from £7. For more information call 07725128000.
- 1 Takeaway investigated after boy in hospital with suspected food poisoning
- 2 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 3 Man fined £60 for taking 16 seconds to drop partner at hospital
- 4 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 5 Man arrested in Norwich after appeal launched
- 6 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 7 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 8 A nice place for a nap... Seal spotted dozing under Norwich bridge
- 9 'He lived and breathed Norwich' - Glowing tributes to Dr Ian Gibson
- 10 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
King Edward VII Academy, King's Lynn
This school in King's Lynn regularly holds car boots to raise funds for themselves. Pitch holders can arrive from 6am, with the sale opening to the public from 7am. Pitches are £6 for cars and £8 for vans or cars with trailers. For information on dates visit facebook.com/king-edward-VII-academy-friends-487086214675279/Cookie's Car boot
Cookie's Car Boot takes place Off Brittons Lane, Cromer Road in Beeston Regis each week on a Sunday. The sale is on between 7am and 2pm and usually features between 100 and 180 stalls. There is no charge for car parking. Pitches cost £6. For more information call Cookie on 01263 822914.
The Late One Car Boot, Aylsham
Taking place at Burgh Road at the junction of A140, adjacent to the new roundabout, the Aylsham Late One car boot is open on Saturdays and Mondays, weather conditions permitting. The site opens for sellers from 7am but for buyers at 11am. No dogs are allowed to be walked at the sites. Free parking is available. For more information call 07796964653.
Julie's Gigantic Great Yarmouth Car Boot Sale
Julie's car boot usually takes place every Sunday from March through to October at Market Road, Burgh Castle. Sellers should arrive at 6am and buying begins soon after. For more information call 01493 780015.
Costessey Park and Ride
This park and ride on Long Lane, Bawburgh is open on Sundays all year round, and kicks off from 7am. Pitches start from £6. For more information call 07801049915.
Held each Sunday between August and December, this car boot takes place at The Apollo Club in Mendham Lane. Sellers car arrive from 9am with buyers from 10am. For more information call 07935465373.
Those in Loddon can enjoy this car boot on the first Sunday of each month all year round in the car park of The Swan Inn hotel. It kicks off from 8am with stalls costing £6. For more information call 01508 520239.
• This is a list of our top 10. Feel free to let us know your favourites in the comments below.