Car and lorry crash on busy Norwich road
- Credit: Maps
Emergency services have been called to a two-vehicle crash on a busy Norwich road.
Norfolk police were called at 3.05pm on Thursday, May 5 to reports of a crash between a car and lorry.
The crash, which happened on Drayton Road in Norwich, caused some delays for drivers at the time of the incident but the road is now clear according to police.
Both drivers were not injured in the incident and did not need hospital treatment.
Elsewhere in Norwich, drivers are experiencing large tailbacks on the A47 between Postwick and Trowse due to roadworks that have closed one lane of traffic.
The A11 at Newmarket Road and the Riverside area of the city is also congested.
You may also want to watch:
There is also some queueing on the A47 on Acle New Road at the Runham roundabout, which is affecting traffic on Breydon Bridge.
• For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 Power cut fix delayed due to tree branch stuck in overhead lines
- 10 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients