Norwich City fans raising money for Canaryball Rally
- Credit: Archant
A team of City fans are preparing themselves for an epic journey across Europe reliving the club's 1993 UEFA Cup run.
In October, Anita Bryne, David Powell and Lorraine Taylor will take part in the European driving challenge Canaryball Rally to raise funds for The Nest and Community Sports Foundation (CSF).
But the team - which will be one of 20 - Team U Pukki, need to raise £5,000 to take part and are looking for sponsors.
The team is undertaking a number of fundraising initiatives, such as auctioning signed team shirts and footballs which have been donated.
Mrs Byrne said: 'I was hooked on football and Norwich City in the early 90s after I was taken to a game by a couple of friends.
You may also want to watch:
'It was a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them'. I got my first season ticket in the 1995/96 season and sat in the Snake Pit.'
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
- 9 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 10 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'