Buy your tickets for the Norwich Evening News Carols for Christmas service
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
For the true spirit of Christmas come along to the Norwich Evening News Carols for Christmas service.
The traditional event takes place at the atmospheric St Peter Mancroft church in the heart of the city, with some of your favourite carols, Christmas readings and more.
The Norwich Jazz Club Trio will be performing during the evening on Tuesday December 16.
Norwich Evening News editor Nigel Pickover said: 'Given Christmas is the season of goodwill, what makes the concert even better is that it raises money for a really worthwhile project.'
The concert will raise money for the Norwich-based Mancroft Advice Project (Map), which celebrates its 21st anniversary this year and offers help for 11 to 25-year-olds, on a range of issues including employment, education, training, money and homelessness.
You may also want to watch:
The project has centres in Norwich and Great Yarmouth and also works in other places around Norfolk and Suffolk, including schools, health centres and youth centres.
Doors open at 6pm with the service beginning at 7pm.
Tickets are £5 and are available from the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House in Rouen Road, call 01603 628311, or click here to buy online.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
There are only a limited number of tickets available, advance purchase only and seating comes on a first-come, first-served basis.