Buy of the day: White shirt
If you don't like the bright bold colours of the new season go for spring's new neutral and wear white
Did you know that wearing white head to toe will actually make you look slimmer? In fact image consultants say that white is more slimming than black; it's something to do with light and other scientific theories.
So it's good news that the neutral for spring is this slimming shade.
White was on the SS11 catwalks in London, Paris, and of course Norwich - remember Norwich designer Marian Williams' dress dyed in silver birch bark? The idea is to layer white garments to create a soft, feminine look for the new season.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters can't help worrying about getting this pristine look dirty, after all how practical are white trousers when you are working or playing with your children?
However, we love the crisp whiteness of the look as it really lifts our spirits, especially as the weather is still chilly. So how about this white shirt from Sophie Gray at BHS? It's perfect for wearing like a tunic over leggings and boots, layering with a knitted waistcoat or cardigan, and good for tucking into a pair of chinos. But really we cannot wait to wear it with our shorts and a pair of 70s style wedges; we just need the weather to get a little sunnier.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 4 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 ‘Safeguarding’ teacher allowed vulnerable pupil to keep pills
Sophie Gray collection shirt, �22, BHS.