Buy of the day: White shirt
If you don't like the bright bold colours of the new season go for spring's new neutral and wear white
Did you know that wearing white head to toe will actually make you look slimmer? In fact image consultants say that white is more slimming than black; it's something to do with light and other scientific theories.
So it's good news that the neutral for spring is this slimming shade.
White was on the SS11 catwalks in London, Paris, and of course Norwich - remember Norwich designer Marian Williams' dress dyed in silver birch bark? The idea is to layer white garments to create a soft, feminine look for the new season.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters can't help worrying about getting this pristine look dirty, after all how practical are white trousers when you are working or playing with your children?
However, we love the crisp whiteness of the look as it really lifts our spirits, especially as the weather is still chilly. So how about this white shirt from Sophie Gray at BHS? It's perfect for wearing like a tunic over leggings and boots, layering with a knitted waistcoat or cardigan, and good for tucking into a pair of chinos. But really we cannot wait to wear it with our shorts and a pair of 70s style wedges; we just need the weather to get a little sunnier.
- 1 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 2 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 10 Police issue urgent appeal for witnesses after sexual assault in Norwich
Sophie Gray collection shirt, �22, BHS.