Buy of the day: White dress worn by Alexa Chung at Glastonbury
Festival fever is reaching an all time high in the Life Matters office, so when we found out that celeb Alexa Chung was wearing a white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury we just had to rush out and buy it for Latitude.
It's always exciting finding out that a style icon is wearing high street. It makes their style easier and more affordable to imitate. So here at Life Matters HQ we were glad to see Alexa Chung wearing a cute white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury last weekend.
The dress ticks all the right boxes in the style stakes this summer - it's white, it's mini and it has the perfect 50s silhouette.
Wear with wellies or ankle boots and socks for Latitude, keep it classic with a pair of court shoes for the office, or opt for the craftwork trend by wearing with tan sandals and a crochet cardigan.
You may also want to watch:
It's summer's answer to the little black dress.
White dress, �34, Topshop.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road