Buy of the day: White dress worn by Alexa Chung at Glastonbury
Festival fever is reaching an all time high in the Life Matters office, so when we found out that celeb Alexa Chung was wearing a white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury we just had to rush out and buy it for Latitude.
It's always exciting finding out that a style icon is wearing high street. It makes their style easier and more affordable to imitate. So here at Life Matters HQ we were glad to see Alexa Chung wearing a cute white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury last weekend.
The dress ticks all the right boxes in the style stakes this summer - it's white, it's mini and it has the perfect 50s silhouette.
Wear with wellies or ankle boots and socks for Latitude, keep it classic with a pair of court shoes for the office, or opt for the craftwork trend by wearing with tan sandals and a crochet cardigan.
It's summer's answer to the little black dress.
White dress, �34, Topshop.
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 3 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 4 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 5 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 6 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 7 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 8 Fine dining Indian restaurant named best in region at awards
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout