Buy of the day: White dress worn by Alexa Chung at Glastonbury
Festival fever is reaching an all time high in the Life Matters office, so when we found out that celeb Alexa Chung was wearing a white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury we just had to rush out and buy it for Latitude.
It's always exciting finding out that a style icon is wearing high street. It makes their style easier and more affordable to imitate. So here at Life Matters HQ we were glad to see Alexa Chung wearing a cute white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury last weekend.
The dress ticks all the right boxes in the style stakes this summer - it's white, it's mini and it has the perfect 50s silhouette.
Wear with wellies or ankle boots and socks for Latitude, keep it classic with a pair of court shoes for the office, or opt for the craftwork trend by wearing with tan sandals and a crochet cardigan.
You may also want to watch:
It's summer's answer to the little black dress.
White dress, �34, Topshop.
- 1 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme