Buy of the day: White dress worn by Alexa Chung at Glastonbury
Festival fever is reaching an all time high in the Life Matters office, so when we found out that celeb Alexa Chung was wearing a white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury we just had to rush out and buy it for Latitude.
It's always exciting finding out that a style icon is wearing high street. It makes their style easier and more affordable to imitate. So here at Life Matters HQ we were glad to see Alexa Chung wearing a cute white dress from Topshop at Glastonbury last weekend.
The dress ticks all the right boxes in the style stakes this summer - it's white, it's mini and it has the perfect 50s silhouette.
Wear with wellies or ankle boots and socks for Latitude, keep it classic with a pair of court shoes for the office, or opt for the craftwork trend by wearing with tan sandals and a crochet cardigan.
You may also want to watch:
It's summer's answer to the little black dress.
White dress, �34, Topshop.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans