Buy of the day: white dress
The trend for wearing head to toe white might seem daunting but here at Life Matters HQ we have fallen in love with this dress from Hobbs.
Wearing white can make you feel that it is summer. This season white is the shade to wear if you want to look stylishly on-trend.
The limited edition Kempton Hunter dress, �189 from Hobbs is on our wish list. The flattering cut and tie waist makes it a dress that can be worn by anyone. If you have a bigger chest wear a few of the buttons undone to create a V neck or if you have a smaller chest wear the dress buttoned up.
The dress will also see you through to winter as wearing trousers underneath a dress is a trend for AW11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs