Buy of the day: white dress
The trend for wearing head to toe white might seem daunting but here at Life Matters HQ we have fallen in love with this dress from Hobbs.
Wearing white can make you feel that it is summer. This season white is the shade to wear if you want to look stylishly on-trend.
The limited edition Kempton Hunter dress, �189 from Hobbs is on our wish list. The flattering cut and tie waist makes it a dress that can be worn by anyone. If you have a bigger chest wear a few of the buttons undone to create a V neck or if you have a smaller chest wear the dress buttoned up.
The dress will also see you through to winter as wearing trousers underneath a dress is a trend for AW11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children