Buy of the day: white dress
The trend for wearing head to toe white might seem daunting but here at Life Matters HQ we have fallen in love with this dress from Hobbs.
Wearing white can make you feel that it is summer. This season white is the shade to wear if you want to look stylishly on-trend.
The limited edition Kempton Hunter dress, �189 from Hobbs is on our wish list. The flattering cut and tie waist makes it a dress that can be worn by anyone. If you have a bigger chest wear a few of the buttons undone to create a V neck or if you have a smaller chest wear the dress buttoned up.
The dress will also see you through to winter as wearing trousers underneath a dress is a trend for AW11.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 6 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 7 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 8 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 9 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 10 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings