Buy of the day: white dress
The trend for wearing head to toe white might seem daunting but here at Life Matters HQ we have fallen in love with this dress from Hobbs.
Wearing white can make you feel that it is summer. This season white is the shade to wear if you want to look stylishly on-trend.
The limited edition Kempton Hunter dress, �189 from Hobbs is on our wish list. The flattering cut and tie waist makes it a dress that can be worn by anyone. If you have a bigger chest wear a few of the buttons undone to create a V neck or if you have a smaller chest wear the dress buttoned up.
The dress will also see you through to winter as wearing trousers underneath a dress is a trend for AW11.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 3 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 10 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash