Buy of the day: Vintage shoes
Norwich based shoe manufacturer Van Dal launches the Vintage Collection, a range of shoes that have been made from old patterns.
This was a shoe made by Van Dal in 1957 and now this peep toe has made a welcome return to the Norwich based shoe manufacturer's range.
The Corsica shoe has been made using the same pattern from the 50s so that you can add a touch of vintage style to your look without wearing secondhand shoes.
Life Matters loves the gorgeous bow trim and the low kitten heel, which is a nod towards Spring and Summer's trend for low heels.
You may also want to watch:
The Corsica peep toe joins the Profile wedge shoe in the new vintage collection, which is available from the Van Dal shop on Dibden Road.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours