Buy of the day: Vintage shoes
Norwich based shoe manufacturer Van Dal launches the Vintage Collection, a range of shoes that have been made from old patterns.
This was a shoe made by Van Dal in 1957 and now this peep toe has made a welcome return to the Norwich based shoe manufacturer's range.
The Corsica shoe has been made using the same pattern from the 50s so that you can add a touch of vintage style to your look without wearing secondhand shoes.
Life Matters loves the gorgeous bow trim and the low kitten heel, which is a nod towards Spring and Summer's trend for low heels.
You may also want to watch:
The Corsica peep toe joins the Profile wedge shoe in the new vintage collection, which is available from the Van Dal shop on Dibden Road.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors