Buy of the day: Vintage shoes
Norwich based shoe manufacturer Van Dal launches the Vintage Collection, a range of shoes that have been made from old patterns.
This was a shoe made by Van Dal in 1957 and now this peep toe has made a welcome return to the Norwich based shoe manufacturer's range.
The Corsica shoe has been made using the same pattern from the 50s so that you can add a touch of vintage style to your look without wearing secondhand shoes.
Life Matters loves the gorgeous bow trim and the low kitten heel, which is a nod towards Spring and Summer's trend for low heels.
You may also want to watch:
The Corsica peep toe joins the Profile wedge shoe in the new vintage collection, which is available from the Van Dal shop on Dibden Road.
- 1 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 4 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
- 5 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Man kicked victim in head like 'taking football penalty'
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland