Buy of the day: Vintage shoes
Norwich based shoe manufacturer Van Dal launches the Vintage Collection, a range of shoes that have been made from old patterns.
This was a shoe made by Van Dal in 1957 and now this peep toe has made a welcome return to the Norwich based shoe manufacturer's range.
The Corsica shoe has been made using the same pattern from the 50s so that you can add a touch of vintage style to your look without wearing secondhand shoes.
Life Matters loves the gorgeous bow trim and the low kitten heel, which is a nod towards Spring and Summer's trend for low heels.
You may also want to watch:
The Corsica peep toe joins the Profile wedge shoe in the new vintage collection, which is available from the Van Dal shop on Dibden Road.
- 1 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 2 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 3 Inquest opens into death of 13-year-old Norwich girl
- 4 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 5 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 6 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 7 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 8 NHS asks 200 council staff to help in Norfolk hospitals
- 9 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 10 Seven lockdown rules that could change