Buy of the day: Vaseline Lip Therapy with a hint of Marmite
Love it or hate it, Marmite isn't just for toast - now it's a lip balm too.
Bored of strawberry lip balm? Banish dry lips with Vaseline - with a hint of Marmite.
The experts at Vaseline and flavour junkies at Marmite have joined forces to create this mouthwatering new flavour.
Claiming to guarantee healthy looking lips and protection from the elements, Vaseline Lip Therapy Marmite is also rich in B vitamins and 100pc vegetarian.
Here at Life Matters we're divided as to whether it's 'mmmmm' or 'ewwwww'.
You may also want to watch:
Limited edition Vaseline Lip Therapy Marmite (RRP �1.99) is available today, April 1, at facebook.com/Vaseline.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 5 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk