Buy of the day: Vaseline Lip Therapy with a hint of Marmite
Love it or hate it, Marmite isn't just for toast - now it's a lip balm too.
Bored of strawberry lip balm? Banish dry lips with Vaseline - with a hint of Marmite.
The experts at Vaseline and flavour junkies at Marmite have joined forces to create this mouthwatering new flavour.
Claiming to guarantee healthy looking lips and protection from the elements, Vaseline Lip Therapy Marmite is also rich in B vitamins and 100pc vegetarian.
Here at Life Matters we're divided as to whether it's 'mmmmm' or 'ewwwww'.
You may also want to watch:
Limited edition Vaseline Lip Therapy Marmite (RRP �1.99) is available today, April 1, at facebook.com/Vaseline.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs