Buy of the day: Union Jack headband
Last year's trend for Union Jack prints has re-emerged to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Union Jack prints were all the rage last year with dog doorstops, cushions, throws, rugs and mugs all sporting the British flag.
Now the print is back with vengence and can be found not only on accessories for the home but also on t-shirts, dresses and jewellery.
Life Matters loves this Union Jack headband from Matalan which is ideal to wear to celebrate the Royal Wedding at the end of April.
You may also want to watch:
Headbands and hair accessories are a big trend for summer, especially headbands with bows on them. So with this headband you are not only celebrating the Royal Wedding you will also be on trend!
- 1 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park