Buy of the day: Union Jack headband
Last year's trend for Union Jack prints has re-emerged to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Union Jack prints were all the rage last year with dog doorstops, cushions, throws, rugs and mugs all sporting the British flag.
Now the print is back with vengence and can be found not only on accessories for the home but also on t-shirts, dresses and jewellery.
Life Matters loves this Union Jack headband from Matalan which is ideal to wear to celebrate the Royal Wedding at the end of April.
You may also want to watch:
Headbands and hair accessories are a big trend for summer, especially headbands with bows on them. So with this headband you are not only celebrating the Royal Wedding you will also be on trend!
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors