Buy of the day: Union Jack headband
Last year's trend for Union Jack prints has re-emerged to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Union Jack prints were all the rage last year with dog doorstops, cushions, throws, rugs and mugs all sporting the British flag.
Now the print is back with vengence and can be found not only on accessories for the home but also on t-shirts, dresses and jewellery.
Life Matters loves this Union Jack headband from Matalan which is ideal to wear to celebrate the Royal Wedding at the end of April.
You may also want to watch:
Headbands and hair accessories are a big trend for summer, especially headbands with bows on them. So with this headband you are not only celebrating the Royal Wedding you will also be on trend!
- 1 Aldi approved - but who will build pedestrian crossing?
- 2 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 4 Prison staff should have performed CPR on paedophile teacher, report finds
- 5 Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- 6 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 7 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 8 Sold out start for Norwich's Junkyard Market ahead of expansion across UK
- 9 RAC apologises to woman and autistic son for 'abandoning' them
- 10 Tributes after death of the 100th Lord Mayor of Norwich