Buy of the day: Union Jack headband
Last year's trend for Union Jack prints has re-emerged to celebrate the Royal Wedding.
Union Jack prints were all the rage last year with dog doorstops, cushions, throws, rugs and mugs all sporting the British flag.
Now the print is back with vengence and can be found not only on accessories for the home but also on t-shirts, dresses and jewellery.
Life Matters loves this Union Jack headband from Matalan which is ideal to wear to celebrate the Royal Wedding at the end of April.
You may also want to watch:
Headbands and hair accessories are a big trend for summer, especially headbands with bows on them. So with this headband you are not only celebrating the Royal Wedding you will also be on trend!
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours