Buy of the day: Tatty Devine necklace
Tatty Devine necklace, �42, Soho Hip
Soho Hip is one of the independent retailers who will be gracing the catwalk at the Norwich Fashion Week launch tomorrow night.
Life Matters loves this little boutique that is tucked away on Pottergate in Norwich Lanes.
The shop is packed full of designer costume jewellery, accessories and clothes that you would be hard pushed to find anywhere else on the catwalk, and yet are worn by celebrities such as Alexa Chung.
We love this Tatty Devine wing necklace, perfect for making our little black dress work harder for spring.
Soho Hip will be showcasing it's latest collection at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show tomorrow night.
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Norwich according to estate agents
- 2 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
- 5 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 6 Street food restaurant launches unlimited wings night
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 8 Staff 'distraught' after sought-after nursery closes
- 9 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 10 Cabbies could protest over lost £400 a month
Highlights from the show will be in Monday nights Norwich Evening News. To keep up to date with all the information from Norwich Fashion Week visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw