Buy of the day: Tatty Devine necklace
Tatty Devine necklace, �42, Soho Hip
Soho Hip is one of the independent retailers who will be gracing the catwalk at the Norwich Fashion Week launch tomorrow night.
Life Matters loves this little boutique that is tucked away on Pottergate in Norwich Lanes.
The shop is packed full of designer costume jewellery, accessories and clothes that you would be hard pushed to find anywhere else on the catwalk, and yet are worn by celebrities such as Alexa Chung.
You may also want to watch:
We love this Tatty Devine wing necklace, perfect for making our little black dress work harder for spring.
Soho Hip will be showcasing it's latest collection at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show tomorrow night.
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 3 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 4 Police called as Horsford tree-hacker strikes again
- 5 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 6 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 7 Norwich nostalgia: Visit Eaton Park in the 1990s
- 8 Cob yobs launch crops at homes in bizarre attack
- 9 Mysabar is BACK! City's cosy outdoor bar returns for another Christmas
- 10 Winners of the Eat Out Norwich Awards 2021 announced
Highlights from the show will be in Monday nights Norwich Evening News. To keep up to date with all the information from Norwich Fashion Week visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw