Buy of the day: Tatty Devine necklace
Tatty Devine necklace, �42, Soho Hip
Soho Hip is one of the independent retailers who will be gracing the catwalk at the Norwich Fashion Week launch tomorrow night.
Life Matters loves this little boutique that is tucked away on Pottergate in Norwich Lanes.
The shop is packed full of designer costume jewellery, accessories and clothes that you would be hard pushed to find anywhere else on the catwalk, and yet are worn by celebrities such as Alexa Chung.
You may also want to watch:
We love this Tatty Devine wing necklace, perfect for making our little black dress work harder for spring.
Soho Hip will be showcasing it's latest collection at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show tomorrow night.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
Highlights from the show will be in Monday nights Norwich Evening News. To keep up to date with all the information from Norwich Fashion Week visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw