Buy of the day: Tatty Devine necklace
Tatty Devine necklace, �42, Soho Hip
Soho Hip is one of the independent retailers who will be gracing the catwalk at the Norwich Fashion Week launch tomorrow night.
Life Matters loves this little boutique that is tucked away on Pottergate in Norwich Lanes.
The shop is packed full of designer costume jewellery, accessories and clothes that you would be hard pushed to find anywhere else on the catwalk, and yet are worn by celebrities such as Alexa Chung.
You may also want to watch:
We love this Tatty Devine wing necklace, perfect for making our little black dress work harder for spring.
Soho Hip will be showcasing it's latest collection at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show tomorrow night.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 5 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 6 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Woman tried to smuggle drugs into jail in trousers
- 9 Roads to shut as end of £2.5m street revamp work nears
- 10 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
Highlights from the show will be in Monday nights Norwich Evening News. To keep up to date with all the information from Norwich Fashion Week visit www.en24.co.uk/nfw