Buy of the day: Tailored jumpsuits
The all-in-one has gone all-smart with neat tailoring and neutral colours.
The girls here at Life Matters HQ have fallen in love with this jumpsuit from Wallis.
The neat tailored all-in-one is reminiscent of Jerry Hall's take on the 70s white suit, making it perfect for a day in the office or for a glam night out in the city.
The flared trousers and wrap over top make it one of the most flattering jumpsuits available on the high street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale