Buy of the day: Tailored jumpsuits
The all-in-one has gone all-smart with neat tailoring and neutral colours.
The girls here at Life Matters HQ have fallen in love with this jumpsuit from Wallis.
The neat tailored all-in-one is reminiscent of Jerry Hall's take on the 70s white suit, making it perfect for a day in the office or for a glam night out in the city.
The flared trousers and wrap over top make it one of the most flattering jumpsuits available on the high street.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel