Buy of the day: spotty swimsuit
A new collection of swimwear comes to White Stuff soon and we cannot wait!
If you are dreaming of your summer holiday and can't wait to be by the pool, you will be excited to know that White Stuff will be introducing a new colourful range of bikini's, kaftans and swimwear to its summer collection soon.
In typical White Stuff style the high summer range takes inspiration from vintage patterns and pastel and bright colours.
Life Matters loves this polka dot swimsuit in bright pink with a natty blue ribbon tie. With all-in-one swimwear still a big trend we can't wait to get our hands on this little number.
You may also want to watch:
The Clara swimsuit will be in store soon priced �35.
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 4 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 5 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 8 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree