Buy of the day: spotty swimsuit
A new collection of swimwear comes to White Stuff soon and we cannot wait!
If you are dreaming of your summer holiday and can't wait to be by the pool, you will be excited to know that White Stuff will be introducing a new colourful range of bikini's, kaftans and swimwear to its summer collection soon.
In typical White Stuff style the high summer range takes inspiration from vintage patterns and pastel and bright colours.
Life Matters loves this polka dot swimsuit in bright pink with a natty blue ribbon tie. With all-in-one swimwear still a big trend we can't wait to get our hands on this little number.
You may also want to watch:
The Clara swimsuit will be in store soon priced �35.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 4 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 5 Man found in city flat named at inquest
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 8 Villagers' outrage as trees and hedges axed in ongoing battle
- 9 YOUR REACTION: Should Norwich have a congestion charge?
- 10 Hungry and helpless: Rough sleepers' fears ahead of harsh winter