Buy of the day: spotty swimsuit
A new collection of swimwear comes to White Stuff soon and we cannot wait!
If you are dreaming of your summer holiday and can't wait to be by the pool, you will be excited to know that White Stuff will be introducing a new colourful range of bikini's, kaftans and swimwear to its summer collection soon.
In typical White Stuff style the high summer range takes inspiration from vintage patterns and pastel and bright colours.
Life Matters loves this polka dot swimsuit in bright pink with a natty blue ribbon tie. With all-in-one swimwear still a big trend we can't wait to get our hands on this little number.
You may also want to watch:
The Clara swimsuit will be in store soon priced �35.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 Norwich bookshop named one of Britain's best
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City