Buy of the day: Scissor necklace
Pop into the Norwich Fashion Week pop up shop next Tuesday to find some unique items for your spring wardrobe.
Eclectic Eccentricity, a quirky jewellery and accessories online shop based in Norwich, will be showcasing its latest collections at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store next Tuesday.
The pop up department store will be full of fashion from local designers and retailers and will take place from midday at The Library Restaurant.
Life Matters loves this scissor necklace, but it was hard to pick a favourite from all the lovely things on offer.
You may also want to watch:
We will definitely be making a few purchases next Tuesday!
Delicate Pursuits scissor necklace, �15.50, Eclectic Eccentricity.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 7 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
Eclectic Eccentricity is sold at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane and Glory Days on Wensum Street.