Buy of the day: Scissor necklace
Pop into the Norwich Fashion Week pop up shop next Tuesday to find some unique items for your spring wardrobe.
Eclectic Eccentricity, a quirky jewellery and accessories online shop based in Norwich, will be showcasing its latest collections at the Norwich Fashion Week pop up department store next Tuesday.
The pop up department store will be full of fashion from local designers and retailers and will take place from midday at The Library Restaurant.
Life Matters loves this scissor necklace, but it was hard to pick a favourite from all the lovely things on offer.
You may also want to watch:
We will definitely be making a few purchases next Tuesday!
Delicate Pursuits scissor necklace, �15.50, Eclectic Eccentricity.
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
Eclectic Eccentricity is sold at Cherry Cherry on Lower Goat Lane and Glory Days on Wensum Street.