Buy of the day: Rucksack
It was the bag of choice during the 90s and now the rucksack makes a return to fashion.
Has the satchel had its day? Geek Chic style is now embracing the rucksack as the bag of choice.
Over the past few months the Life Matters team have noticed that celebrities such as Rachel Bilson and Whitney Port have been wearing a rucksack to carry around all their bits and bobs.
Fashion designers such as Alexander Wang, Prada and Louis Vuitton have all embraced backpack style this summer and now the rucksack has come to the highstreet.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this black embroidered rucksack, �45 from Topshop.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 3 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 9 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 10 EastEnders star is coming to Norwich