Buy of the day: Rucksack
It was the bag of choice during the 90s and now the rucksack makes a return to fashion.
Has the satchel had its day? Geek Chic style is now embracing the rucksack as the bag of choice.
Over the past few months the Life Matters team have noticed that celebrities such as Rachel Bilson and Whitney Port have been wearing a rucksack to carry around all their bits and bobs.
Fashion designers such as Alexander Wang, Prada and Louis Vuitton have all embraced backpack style this summer and now the rucksack has come to the highstreet.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this black embroidered rucksack, �45 from Topshop.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 5 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 6 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Woman tried to smuggle drugs into jail in trousers
- 9 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?
- 10 Roads to shut as end of £2.5m street revamp work nears