Buy of the day: Rose oil
The rose scent is a favourite with celebrity Sadie Frost, but here at Life Matters we love Tisserand Rose Absolute in organic Jojoba as it can be used for a range of uses.
It's said to be a beauty must-have for celebrity Sadie Frost and here at Life Matters we have to agree. Not only is Tisserand Rose Absolute an essential oil that is said to nuture and balance emotions when used as a massage oil, it also gives your skin an intense floral aroma when used as a fragrance.
To make your own perfume at home put 20ml (four teaspoons) of jojoba oil into a glass bottle. Add two drops of Rose Absolute, two drops of Geranium and six drops of Lemon. Shake and apply to your wrists and behind your ears. If you have sensitive skin it is recommended that you reduce the number of drops of essential oil by half and add to the same 20ml of jojoba.
Tisserand Rose Absolute is available at Jarrolds and Rainbow Wholefoods priced �7.25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 9 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week