Buy of the day: Rose oil
The rose scent is a favourite with celebrity Sadie Frost, but here at Life Matters we love Tisserand Rose Absolute in organic Jojoba as it can be used for a range of uses.
It's said to be a beauty must-have for celebrity Sadie Frost and here at Life Matters we have to agree. Not only is Tisserand Rose Absolute an essential oil that is said to nuture and balance emotions when used as a massage oil, it also gives your skin an intense floral aroma when used as a fragrance.
To make your own perfume at home put 20ml (four teaspoons) of jojoba oil into a glass bottle. Add two drops of Rose Absolute, two drops of Geranium and six drops of Lemon. Shake and apply to your wrists and behind your ears. If you have sensitive skin it is recommended that you reduce the number of drops of essential oil by half and add to the same 20ml of jojoba.
Tisserand Rose Absolute is available at Jarrolds and Rainbow Wholefoods priced �7.25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre