Buy of the day: Printed trousers
Prints are bright and bold in the trouser department this summer
Printed trousers may look like pyjama bottoms, but just like we wore underwear as outerwear last spring the trend for printed pants brings loungewear into the fashion furore.
Prints can be seen on different style trousers from harems to chinos to this season's palazzo pants, making it easier to find the shape to suit you.
Life Matters loves these printed trousers, �66 from Laura Ashley.
Wear with a white or cream vest and flip flops during the day and dress up with a black top, black accessories and a pair of platform heels for the evening. Alternatively wear with this season's bright colours or other prints to create a clash of prints and colour.
- 1 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 2 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 3 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 4 Boss ordered to build road 15 years ago battles to clear name
- 5 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 6 'I lived in the woods for 20 years': How Sean is starting new life
- 7 'Not worth it!': Councillor wants new bus lane ditched
- 8 Car hits lamppost after two-car crash in Norwich
- 9 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 10 Has £10,000 prize crash landed in Norwich from space?