Buy of the day: Printed trousers
Prints are bright and bold in the trouser department this summer
Printed trousers may look like pyjama bottoms, but just like we wore underwear as outerwear last spring the trend for printed pants brings loungewear into the fashion furore.
Prints can be seen on different style trousers from harems to chinos to this season's palazzo pants, making it easier to find the shape to suit you.
Life Matters loves these printed trousers, �66 from Laura Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Wear with a white or cream vest and flip flops during the day and dress up with a black top, black accessories and a pair of platform heels for the evening. Alternatively wear with this season's bright colours or other prints to create a clash of prints and colour.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 8 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward