Buy of the day: Printed trousers
Prints are bright and bold in the trouser department this summer
Printed trousers may look like pyjama bottoms, but just like we wore underwear as outerwear last spring the trend for printed pants brings loungewear into the fashion furore.
Prints can be seen on different style trousers from harems to chinos to this season's palazzo pants, making it easier to find the shape to suit you.
Life Matters loves these printed trousers, �66 from Laura Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Wear with a white or cream vest and flip flops during the day and dress up with a black top, black accessories and a pair of platform heels for the evening. Alternatively wear with this season's bright colours or other prints to create a clash of prints and colour.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 6 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 7 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 8 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 9 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction