Buy of the day: Printed trousers
Prints are bright and bold in the trouser department this summer
Printed trousers may look like pyjama bottoms, but just like we wore underwear as outerwear last spring the trend for printed pants brings loungewear into the fashion furore.
Prints can be seen on different style trousers from harems to chinos to this season's palazzo pants, making it easier to find the shape to suit you.
Life Matters loves these printed trousers, �66 from Laura Ashley.
You may also want to watch:
Wear with a white or cream vest and flip flops during the day and dress up with a black top, black accessories and a pair of platform heels for the evening. Alternatively wear with this season's bright colours or other prints to create a clash of prints and colour.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre