Buy of the day: Printed shift dress
Fed up of waiting for the warmer weather? Bring a touch of spring into your wardrobe with a printed shift dress.
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be dying to get into your spring and summer clothes.
The bad news is that according to weather reports the temperature is set to drop even more by the weekend.
However, with spring's trend for the printed shift dress you can start to make your transition into spring even if it is still cold outside.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this bright stripe shift, �40 from Dorothy Perkins. Wear with tights and boots, layer with a cardigan or put a thin knit underneath and wear like a pinafore dress. Then when it is warmer wear it on its own with a pair of platforms or flats.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Police concerned for 25-year-old missing man from Norwich
- 3 Vigil begins as body of 'selfless' nurse arrives at cathedral
- 4 Councillor questions need for new homes plan near Norwich
- 5 Former city boxing champion denies threats to slash partner's throat
- 6 New £1.9m council car park gets go-ahead despite opposition
- 7 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 8 'It's family and it was taken away' - how pandemic hit hospitality staff
- 9 What a view: Unique apartment in former Norwich school is for sale
- 10 Woman who stole from vulnerable woman has to pay back £2000