Buy of the day: Printed shift dress
Fed up of waiting for the warmer weather? Bring a touch of spring into your wardrobe with a printed shift dress.
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be dying to get into your spring and summer clothes.
The bad news is that according to weather reports the temperature is set to drop even more by the weekend.
However, with spring's trend for the printed shift dress you can start to make your transition into spring even if it is still cold outside.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this bright stripe shift, �40 from Dorothy Perkins. Wear with tights and boots, layer with a cardigan or put a thin knit underneath and wear like a pinafore dress. Then when it is warmer wear it on its own with a pair of platforms or flats.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans