Buy of the day: Printed shift dress
Fed up of waiting for the warmer weather? Bring a touch of spring into your wardrobe with a printed shift dress.
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be dying to get into your spring and summer clothes.
The bad news is that according to weather reports the temperature is set to drop even more by the weekend.
However, with spring's trend for the printed shift dress you can start to make your transition into spring even if it is still cold outside.
Life Matters loves this bright stripe shift, �40 from Dorothy Perkins. Wear with tights and boots, layer with a cardigan or put a thin knit underneath and wear like a pinafore dress. Then when it is warmer wear it on its own with a pair of platforms or flats.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years