Buy of the day: Printed shift dress
Fed up of waiting for the warmer weather? Bring a touch of spring into your wardrobe with a printed shift dress.
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be dying to get into your spring and summer clothes.
The bad news is that according to weather reports the temperature is set to drop even more by the weekend.
However, with spring's trend for the printed shift dress you can start to make your transition into spring even if it is still cold outside.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this bright stripe shift, �40 from Dorothy Perkins. Wear with tights and boots, layer with a cardigan or put a thin knit underneath and wear like a pinafore dress. Then when it is warmer wear it on its own with a pair of platforms or flats.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash