Buy of the day: Polka dot dress
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield
There are three reasons why this dress is on our wishlist. The first is because it is navy, a colour that has quickly become the new black this season.
The second is the polka dot print, which is still on the fashion radar thanks to celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud who has recently been spotted wearing a polka dot teadress.
And finally, the style of the dress is the very flattering wrap around.
You may also want to watch:
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 9 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down