Buy of the day: Polka dot dress
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield
There are three reasons why this dress is on our wishlist. The first is because it is navy, a colour that has quickly become the new black this season.
The second is the polka dot print, which is still on the fashion radar thanks to celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud who has recently been spotted wearing a polka dot teadress.
And finally, the style of the dress is the very flattering wrap around.
You may also want to watch:
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed