Buy of the day: Polka dot dress
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield
There are three reasons why this dress is on our wishlist. The first is because it is navy, a colour that has quickly become the new black this season.
The second is the polka dot print, which is still on the fashion radar thanks to celebrities such as Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud who has recently been spotted wearing a polka dot teadress.
And finally, the style of the dress is the very flattering wrap around.
You may also want to watch:
Vivienne dress, �50, Monsoon in Chapelfield.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub