Buy of the day: Orange flats
Orange is the colour for summer, but if you are scared to wear this bright hue why not just add a splash of orange to your accessories?
It's a hard colour to wear especially close to your face, but orange is officially the colour for summer.
The 70s fashion revival has brought many colours into the fashion spectrum. Browns, fawns, tans and creams - and a marvellous shade of bright orange.
For those that don't have a warm enough complexion to take this strong colour and for those that shy away from orange, why not try adding the colour to your look through your accessories.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves these orange pumps, �49.99 from German shoe manufacturer Tamaris. Wear with this seasons wide leg jeans, a pair of rolled up beige or tan chinos or brighten up a pretty tea dress.
Tamaris is available from Mr Shoes.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
Or why not try the orange makeup look this summer? Click on the link on the top of the right hand column to find out how.