Buy of the day: Monochrome shoes
Black and white is a classic look whatever the season, but if you don't want to wear monochrome, why not add a touch of this trend to your look with these shoes.
The good news is that these shoes are in the Van Dal sale and are a mere �30 (compared to the full price of �65).
The bad news? Well there isn't any really, as these shoes will go with everything in your wardrobe from jeans and this season's chinos, to vintage tea dresses and midi skirts.
The low heel makes it a perfect shoe for both day and night.
You may also want to watch:
The shoes are available from Van Dal on Dibden Road in Norwich.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison