Buy of the day: Monochrome shoes
Black and white is a classic look whatever the season, but if you don't want to wear monochrome, why not add a touch of this trend to your look with these shoes.
The good news is that these shoes are in the Van Dal sale and are a mere �30 (compared to the full price of �65).
The bad news? Well there isn't any really, as these shoes will go with everything in your wardrobe from jeans and this season's chinos, to vintage tea dresses and midi skirts.
The low heel makes it a perfect shoe for both day and night.
You may also want to watch:
The shoes are available from Van Dal on Dibden Road in Norwich.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 9 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 10 Can our city cope with yet more housing proposals?