Buy of the day: Monochrome shoes
Black and white is a classic look whatever the season, but if you don't want to wear monochrome, why not add a touch of this trend to your look with these shoes.
The good news is that these shoes are in the Van Dal sale and are a mere �30 (compared to the full price of �65).
The bad news? Well there isn't any really, as these shoes will go with everything in your wardrobe from jeans and this season's chinos, to vintage tea dresses and midi skirts.
The low heel makes it a perfect shoe for both day and night.
You may also want to watch:
The shoes are available from Van Dal on Dibden Road in Norwich.
- 1 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 2 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 8 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years
- 9 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 10 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout