Buy of the day: Marian Williams design
Norwich designer Marian Williams will be showcasing her work at Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich based textile artist Marian Williams is currently making an exclusive design to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week.
Marian makes beautiful, environmentally conscious, silk clothing, dyed and painted with colours from locally sourced plant matter.
All of her clothes are available at Ethika on Timberhill.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this beautiful cover-up, which is one of Marian's one-off designs.
Her new designs will be shown at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm. For ticket information see the Norwich Fashion Week website by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 3 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 4 Duo launch new business inspired by Norwich coffee culture
- 5 Woman's mission to block traffic for 'car free' street party
- 6 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 7 Police boss speaks out after spate of shocking deaths
- 8 'How could somebody do this?' - Clothes stolen from domestic abuse charity
- 9 Lap dancing club to be allowed to stay open until 6am
- 10 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses