Buy of the day: Marian Williams design
Norwich designer Marian Williams will be showcasing her work at Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich based textile artist Marian Williams is currently making an exclusive design to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week.
Marian makes beautiful, environmentally conscious, silk clothing, dyed and painted with colours from locally sourced plant matter.
All of her clothes are available at Ethika on Timberhill.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves this beautiful cover-up, which is one of Marian's one-off designs.
Her new designs will be shown at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm. For ticket information see the Norwich Fashion Week website by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time