Buy of the day: Marian Williams design
Norwich designer Marian Williams will be showcasing her work at Norwich Fashion Week.
Norwich based textile artist Marian Williams is currently making an exclusive design to showcase at Norwich Fashion Week.
Marian makes beautiful, environmentally conscious, silk clothing, dyed and painted with colours from locally sourced plant matter.
All of her clothes are available at Ethika on Timberhill.
Life Matters loves this beautiful cover-up, which is one of Marian's one-off designs.
Her new designs will be shown at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party catwalk show on Thursday February 17 at 7.30pm. For ticket information see the Norwich Fashion Week website by clicking on the link at the top right hand side of this page.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 4 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 5 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 6 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 7 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 8 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 9 NHS worker's plea after being followed and spiked at private party
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'