Buy of the day: MAC Wonder Woman collection
Kapow! There's super-excitement here at Life Matters HQ today, because MAC's Wonder Woman collection has arrived at Jarrolds.
Beauty newsflash one: race you to the shops - one of this spring's most eagerly anticipated make-up launches has arrived at Jarrolds. And we totally heart MAC's Wonder Woman collection.
Fighting for her rights...in her satin tights (ah, donchya just love those quaint 1970s attitudes towards women?) Wonder Woman is our favourite superhero by far. And these products are make-up bag superheroes - we particularly love the nail polishes which come in blue and scarlet to match WW's outfit.
Beauty newsflash two: the brand new bigger and better MAC concession at Jarrolds is almost ready and is set to launch on March 11. We've had a sneaky peak, and we're talking almost Christmas Eve on the excitement scale.
You can read all about the new arrivals at the beauty hall in a forthcoming edition of Life Matters.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 7 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 8 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store
- 9 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 10 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich