Buy of the day: Lady Gaga for MAC Viva Glam
Look good, support a great cause and get the chance to be part of a couture gown specially designed for Lady Gaga with MAC Viva Glam.
Great news for Little Monsters, MAC has unveiled a new Viva Glam shade.
Pop goddess Lady Gaga is the ambassador for the Viva Glam campaign which supports men, women and children who have been affected by and are living with HIV.
Neutrals are hot news for spring, so we're loving Viva Glam Gaga 2, which is a fabulous warm beige.
Every penny from the sale of the lipstick and lipgloss, minus the VAT, will go to the cause.
You may also want to watch:
And, if you go to www.vivaglam.com, you can upload a picture of yourself showing Gaga how you Glam This Way - and a collection of the pictures will be used to make the fabric for a couture gown created by Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti which will be worn by the lady herself in the autumn. How cool is that?
Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick (�13.50) and lipglass (�12.50), MAC, stocked at Jarrold's in Norwich.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat