Buy of the day: Lady Gaga for MAC Viva Glam
Look good, support a great cause and get the chance to be part of a couture gown specially designed for Lady Gaga with MAC Viva Glam.
Great news for Little Monsters, MAC has unveiled a new Viva Glam shade.
Pop goddess Lady Gaga is the ambassador for the Viva Glam campaign which supports men, women and children who have been affected by and are living with HIV.
Neutrals are hot news for spring, so we're loving Viva Glam Gaga 2, which is a fabulous warm beige.
Every penny from the sale of the lipstick and lipgloss, minus the VAT, will go to the cause.
You may also want to watch:
And, if you go to www.vivaglam.com, you can upload a picture of yourself showing Gaga how you Glam This Way - and a collection of the pictures will be used to make the fabric for a couture gown created by Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti which will be worn by the lady herself in the autumn. How cool is that?
Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick (�13.50) and lipglass (�12.50), MAC, stocked at Jarrold's in Norwich.
- 1 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Junkyard Market is returning to Norwich for Christmas
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 6 A Botanical Garden Bar and Christmas market is heading to Norwich
- 7 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 8 Water outages hit homes across city
- 9 What a Boost - chocolate box business thrives amid demand for postal treats
- 10 Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich