Buy of the day: Lady Gaga for MAC Viva Glam
Look good, support a great cause and get the chance to be part of a couture gown specially designed for Lady Gaga with MAC Viva Glam.
Great news for Little Monsters, MAC has unveiled a new Viva Glam shade.
Pop goddess Lady Gaga is the ambassador for the Viva Glam campaign which supports men, women and children who have been affected by and are living with HIV.
Neutrals are hot news for spring, so we're loving Viva Glam Gaga 2, which is a fabulous warm beige.
Every penny from the sale of the lipstick and lipgloss, minus the VAT, will go to the cause.
And, if you go to www.vivaglam.com, you can upload a picture of yourself showing Gaga how you Glam This Way - and a collection of the pictures will be used to make the fabric for a couture gown created by Gaga's stylist Nicola Formichetti which will be worn by the lady herself in the autumn. How cool is that?
Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick (�13.50) and lipglass (�12.50), MAC, stocked at Jarrold's in Norwich.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 5 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire