Buy of the day: Katy Perry nail polish for OPI
Katy Perry comes to Norwich - well, almost!
There's great excitement at Life Matters today - Katy Perry's eagerly anticipated nail polish range for OPI has arrived at Jarrold's.
We just love Mrs Brand's kooky retro pin-up style. There are four gorgeous colours in the collection, all named after tracks on her latest album: Last Friday Night (blue), The One That Got Away (plum), Not Like The Movies (a pearlescent mermaid-y green) and Teenage Dream (pink with sparkles aplenty).
And we are mad about the shatter top coat which creates a gorgeous animal print effect - apply two coats of colour, leave it to dry for about an hour, apply the topcoat and then watch in amazement as it works its magic.
Be quick - manicurist Emma Endersby tells us it's already flying off the counter - and it only arrived yesterday!
You may also want to watch:
Polishes are �10 each - or �13 for a set of four mini bottles.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Changes in gambling habits see city bookies shutting up shop
- 10 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight