Buy of the day: Katy Perry nail polish for OPI
Katy Perry comes to Norwich - well, almost!
There's great excitement at Life Matters today - Katy Perry's eagerly anticipated nail polish range for OPI has arrived at Jarrold's.
We just love Mrs Brand's kooky retro pin-up style. There are four gorgeous colours in the collection, all named after tracks on her latest album: Last Friday Night (blue), The One That Got Away (plum), Not Like The Movies (a pearlescent mermaid-y green) and Teenage Dream (pink with sparkles aplenty).
And we are mad about the shatter top coat which creates a gorgeous animal print effect - apply two coats of colour, leave it to dry for about an hour, apply the topcoat and then watch in amazement as it works its magic.
Be quick - manicurist Emma Endersby tells us it's already flying off the counter - and it only arrived yesterday!
You may also want to watch:
Polishes are �10 each - or �13 for a set of four mini bottles.
- 1 Greek chain looks set to take over former Giraffe restaurant
- 2 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 3 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 4 Norwich Covid-19 case rate halves in just one week
- 5 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 6 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 7 Parents react to twice weekly Covid tests for school households
- 8 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 9 Former City boss Glenn Roeder dies aged 65
- 10 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart