Buy of the day: Jelly shoes
They are plastic and fantastic - fashion embraces the jelly shoe
They are fun, practical for wearing on the beach and in the sea and Fearne Cotton was recently spotted wearing a pair. Jelly shoes are back in the style charts.
Jelly shoes were popular in the 80s and after a small resurgence a few years ago they are back and this time they mean business.
From T-bar styles to flip flops to pumps the jelly shoe can instantly give your wardrobe a colour boost for summer. They are also extremely flat and so you will get more trend points.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves the School Play jelly shoes, �15 from Office in Chapelfield.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 7 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre