Buy of the day: Jelly shoes
They are plastic and fantastic - fashion embraces the jelly shoe
They are fun, practical for wearing on the beach and in the sea and Fearne Cotton was recently spotted wearing a pair. Jelly shoes are back in the style charts.
Jelly shoes were popular in the 80s and after a small resurgence a few years ago they are back and this time they mean business.
From T-bar styles to flip flops to pumps the jelly shoe can instantly give your wardrobe a colour boost for summer. They are also extremely flat and so you will get more trend points.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves the School Play jelly shoes, �15 from Office in Chapelfield.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night