Buy of the day: Jelly shoes
They are plastic and fantastic - fashion embraces the jelly shoe
They are fun, practical for wearing on the beach and in the sea and Fearne Cotton was recently spotted wearing a pair. Jelly shoes are back in the style charts.
Jelly shoes were popular in the 80s and after a small resurgence a few years ago they are back and this time they mean business.
From T-bar styles to flip flops to pumps the jelly shoe can instantly give your wardrobe a colour boost for summer. They are also extremely flat and so you will get more trend points.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves the School Play jelly shoes, �15 from Office in Chapelfield.
- 1 Norwich restaurants and pubs reopening in April
- 2 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 3 New pasta and cocktail bar to open in Norwich
- 4 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 5 'Spoiled the enjoyment' - Park bench damaged as engraving cut off
- 6 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 7 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 8 Tributes to the 'face of Norwich bus station' after Covid death
- 9 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 10 £153m Western Link road delayed a third time