Buy of the day: Jelly shoes
They are plastic and fantastic - fashion embraces the jelly shoe
They are fun, practical for wearing on the beach and in the sea and Fearne Cotton was recently spotted wearing a pair. Jelly shoes are back in the style charts.
Jelly shoes were popular in the 80s and after a small resurgence a few years ago they are back and this time they mean business.
From T-bar styles to flip flops to pumps the jelly shoe can instantly give your wardrobe a colour boost for summer. They are also extremely flat and so you will get more trend points.
You may also want to watch:
Life Matters loves the School Play jelly shoes, �15 from Office in Chapelfield.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 6 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction