Buy of the day: Herringbone coat
Herringbone coat, �40, Peacocks
So you love the miltary trend but you are concerned that the double breasted style coats will make your already fuller top half look bigger.
Help is at hand. Life Matters loves this miltary inspired coat from Peacocks.
The herringbone print is a classic look that will always be in style and the miltary style tailoring is bang on trend this season.
Thanks to the single breasted style, this coat is ideal if you have a fuller bust and are looking for a coat that will not add extra bulk to this part of your body.
Herringbone miltary style coat, �40, Peacocks.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 4 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 7 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 8 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 9 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 10 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping