Buy of the day: Herringbone coat
Herringbone coat, �40, Peacocks
So you love the miltary trend but you are concerned that the double breasted style coats will make your already fuller top half look bigger.
Help is at hand. Life Matters loves this miltary inspired coat from Peacocks.
The herringbone print is a classic look that will always be in style and the miltary style tailoring is bang on trend this season.
Thanks to the single breasted style, this coat is ideal if you have a fuller bust and are looking for a coat that will not add extra bulk to this part of your body.
You may also want to watch:
Herringbone miltary style coat, �40, Peacocks.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 3 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 6 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 7 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 8 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 9 Norwich bookshop named one of Britain's best
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City