Buy of the day: Herringbone coat
Herringbone coat, �40, Peacocks
So you love the miltary trend but you are concerned that the double breasted style coats will make your already fuller top half look bigger.
Help is at hand. Life Matters loves this miltary inspired coat from Peacocks.
The herringbone print is a classic look that will always be in style and the miltary style tailoring is bang on trend this season.
Thanks to the single breasted style, this coat is ideal if you have a fuller bust and are looking for a coat that will not add extra bulk to this part of your body.
You may also want to watch:
Herringbone miltary style coat, �40, Peacocks.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans