Buy of the day: Herringbone coat
Herringbone coat, �40, Peacocks
So you love the miltary trend but you are concerned that the double breasted style coats will make your already fuller top half look bigger.
Help is at hand. Life Matters loves this miltary inspired coat from Peacocks.
The herringbone print is a classic look that will always be in style and the miltary style tailoring is bang on trend this season.
Thanks to the single breasted style, this coat is ideal if you have a fuller bust and are looking for a coat that will not add extra bulk to this part of your body.
You may also want to watch:
Herringbone miltary style coat, �40, Peacocks.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 4 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 5 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 6 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 7 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?
- 8 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 9 Law firm moves into Prospect House
- 10 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward