Buy of the day: Get the look of Emma Watson
As the final installment of the Harry Potter films is currently showing in cinemas, Emma Watson has wowed her fans with a hot smoky eye look. Life Matters shows you how you can get her look.
It's a look that has become a classic among the glitterati and Emma Watson who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films is the latest celebrity to sport the smoky eye trend.
So how can you get the look?
Today's buy of the day features three products that when used together will give you this sultry look.
You may also want to watch:
Use makeup artist Barbara Daly's (BD) Designer Eyes Slate palette over you lids and blend. Apply the BD Dramatic Pot Liner along your top and bottom lash line to define your eyes and finish with a coat of BD Lash Boost Mascara. And volia! You have a look worthy of the red carpet, but without the designer price tag as to buy all three of these beauty buys you will be left with change from �20.
The BD range is available from Tesco.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs