Buy of the day: Get the look of Emma Watson
As the final installment of the Harry Potter films is currently showing in cinemas, Emma Watson has wowed her fans with a hot smoky eye look. Life Matters shows you how you can get her look.
It's a look that has become a classic among the glitterati and Emma Watson who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films is the latest celebrity to sport the smoky eye trend.
So how can you get the look?
Today's buy of the day features three products that when used together will give you this sultry look.
You may also want to watch:
Use makeup artist Barbara Daly's (BD) Designer Eyes Slate palette over you lids and blend. Apply the BD Dramatic Pot Liner along your top and bottom lash line to define your eyes and finish with a coat of BD Lash Boost Mascara. And volia! You have a look worthy of the red carpet, but without the designer price tag as to buy all three of these beauty buys you will be left with change from �20.
The BD range is available from Tesco.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 7 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change