Buy of the day: Get the look of Emma Watson
As the final installment of the Harry Potter films is currently showing in cinemas, Emma Watson has wowed her fans with a hot smoky eye look. Life Matters shows you how you can get her look.
It's a look that has become a classic among the glitterati and Emma Watson who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films is the latest celebrity to sport the smoky eye trend.
So how can you get the look?
Today's buy of the day features three products that when used together will give you this sultry look.
Use makeup artist Barbara Daly's (BD) Designer Eyes Slate palette over you lids and blend. Apply the BD Dramatic Pot Liner along your top and bottom lash line to define your eyes and finish with a coat of BD Lash Boost Mascara. And volia! You have a look worthy of the red carpet, but without the designer price tag as to buy all three of these beauty buys you will be left with change from �20.
The BD range is available from Tesco.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 3 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 4 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 5 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 6 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 7 Inconsiderate dog owners leave wheelchair-bound woman to clean up foul mess
- 8 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 9 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 10 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash