Buy of the day: Get the look of Emma Watson
As the final installment of the Harry Potter films is currently showing in cinemas, Emma Watson has wowed her fans with a hot smoky eye look. Life Matters shows you how you can get her look.
It's a look that has become a classic among the glitterati and Emma Watson who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films is the latest celebrity to sport the smoky eye trend.
So how can you get the look?
Today's buy of the day features three products that when used together will give you this sultry look.
You may also want to watch:
Use makeup artist Barbara Daly's (BD) Designer Eyes Slate palette over you lids and blend. Apply the BD Dramatic Pot Liner along your top and bottom lash line to define your eyes and finish with a coat of BD Lash Boost Mascara. And volia! You have a look worthy of the red carpet, but without the designer price tag as to buy all three of these beauty buys you will be left with change from �20.
The BD range is available from Tesco.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 8 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road
- 9 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 10 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats