Buy of the day: Fringed top
Latitude tickets have gone on sale and already Life Matters HQ is going festival crazy especially as there are so many lovely pieces in the shops.
If you are excited about hanging out at Latitude this summer your thoughts may have wandered on to what you will wear.
Here at Life Matters we are already making lists on what to wear on each of the three days of the festival and we absolutely love the new Snake Valley collection from Topshop.
Choose from bohemian fringing, faded denim, feather prints and fringing. Life Matters loves this cream fringed top which wil look great over jeans or a pair of denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Fringed top, �50, Topshop.
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 3 Newt discovery forces late changes to 166-home plan at old golf club
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Women accused of £20k shoplifting spree at store in Norwich
- 6 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 9 Lord Mayor's Celebration 2021 cancelled
- 10 Girl, 15, injured in collision between pedestrian and cyclist