Buy of the day: Fringed top
Latitude tickets have gone on sale and already Life Matters HQ is going festival crazy especially as there are so many lovely pieces in the shops.
If you are excited about hanging out at Latitude this summer your thoughts may have wandered on to what you will wear.
Here at Life Matters we are already making lists on what to wear on each of the three days of the festival and we absolutely love the new Snake Valley collection from Topshop.
Choose from bohemian fringing, faded denim, feather prints and fringing. Life Matters loves this cream fringed top which wil look great over jeans or a pair of denim shorts.
Fringed top, �50, Topshop.
- 1 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 2 Norwich chippy ranked as one of best in UK
- 3 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 4 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 5 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 6 'It would mean everything to get it back': Heartfelt plea to reunite widow with engagement ring
- 7 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 8 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 9 'Normal is nerve-wracking': City bosses' plan to keep masks despite rules
- 10 Smokehouse launches takeaway Sunday roasts with loaded Yorkshire puddings