Buy of the day: Fringed top
Latitude tickets have gone on sale and already Life Matters HQ is going festival crazy especially as there are so many lovely pieces in the shops.
If you are excited about hanging out at Latitude this summer your thoughts may have wandered on to what you will wear.
Here at Life Matters we are already making lists on what to wear on each of the three days of the festival and we absolutely love the new Snake Valley collection from Topshop.
Choose from bohemian fringing, faded denim, feather prints and fringing. Life Matters loves this cream fringed top which wil look great over jeans or a pair of denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
Fringed top, �50, Topshop.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 3 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 10 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash