Buy of the day: Floral pouffe
Add a summery touch to your home with this floral pouffe from the new homeware department in Marks and Spencer
The unpredictable weather has given the Life Matters team plenty of time to cosy up at home at the weekends.
This has led as to take a look at the new home accessory collections coming into the shops in the city, and from what we have seen we want to give our homes a bit of a revamp.
Top of the Life Matters wish list is this petal pouffe, �119 from M&S. It comes in many colours but we love the egg shell blue as it goes with summer's coastal interior theme.
You may also want to watch:
If the price tag is a little steep, why not enter our competition to win a �500 homeware voucher from M&S - with that you could probably revamp an entire room!
Enter our competition by clicking on the competition link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash