Buy of the day: Floral pouffe
Add a summery touch to your home with this floral pouffe from the new homeware department in Marks and Spencer
The unpredictable weather has given the Life Matters team plenty of time to cosy up at home at the weekends.
This has led as to take a look at the new home accessory collections coming into the shops in the city, and from what we have seen we want to give our homes a bit of a revamp.
Top of the Life Matters wish list is this petal pouffe, �119 from M&S. It comes in many colours but we love the egg shell blue as it goes with summer's coastal interior theme.
You may also want to watch:
If the price tag is a little steep, why not enter our competition to win a �500 homeware voucher from M&S - with that you could probably revamp an entire room!
Enter our competition by clicking on the competition link at the top right of this page.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 6 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 7 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'
- 10 Dinosaur-themed food trail running in Norwich restaurants this summer