Buy of the day: Floral pouffe
Add a summery touch to your home with this floral pouffe from the new homeware department in Marks and Spencer
The unpredictable weather has given the Life Matters team plenty of time to cosy up at home at the weekends.
This has led as to take a look at the new home accessory collections coming into the shops in the city, and from what we have seen we want to give our homes a bit of a revamp.
Top of the Life Matters wish list is this petal pouffe, �119 from M&S. It comes in many colours but we love the egg shell blue as it goes with summer's coastal interior theme.
You may also want to watch:
If the price tag is a little steep, why not enter our competition to win a �500 homeware voucher from M&S - with that you could probably revamp an entire room!
Enter our competition by clicking on the competition link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 6 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 7 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 8 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 9 'Too big for Royal Arcade' - boss on why Langleys has split up
- 10 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000