Buy of the day: Flannel trousers
Flannel wide leg trousers, �21.99, New Look
Wide leg trousers are starting to trickle into the shops and with this season's trend for camel and tan it is easy to see how a 70s revival is just around the corner.
At the moment there is a 50s and 60s vibe in the city's shops, but it is predicted that by spring we will all be wearing bootcut and flared jeans and trousers and floaty dresses with tan boots; fashion inspired by the 70s.
So why not dip into this trend now and get these wide leg trousers from New Look. The camel colour will make you look current now and the wide leg will make you look as if you have your finger on the fashion pulse come spring.
You may also want to watch:
Wear with a white shirt, tucked in with a belt now and a chiffon blouse in spring.
Flannel wide leg trousers, �21.99, New Look.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner