Buy of the day: Flannel trousers
Flannel wide leg trousers, �21.99, New Look
Wide leg trousers are starting to trickle into the shops and with this season's trend for camel and tan it is easy to see how a 70s revival is just around the corner.
At the moment there is a 50s and 60s vibe in the city's shops, but it is predicted that by spring we will all be wearing bootcut and flared jeans and trousers and floaty dresses with tan boots; fashion inspired by the 70s.
So why not dip into this trend now and get these wide leg trousers from New Look. The camel colour will make you look current now and the wide leg will make you look as if you have your finger on the fashion pulse come spring.
You may also want to watch:
Wear with a white shirt, tucked in with a belt now and a chiffon blouse in spring.
Flannel wide leg trousers, �21.99, New Look.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 7 'A little bit of hope' - Care home manager look back on last 10 months
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 10 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich