Buy of the day: Festival countdown number one: the parka
Starting our countdown to Latitude with the must-have buys to see you through the festival in style
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be jumping up and down with excitement as it's only a week until the Latitude festival kicks off.
For those of you that are going to camp at the festival for the four days you will probably be starting to think about your festival wardrobe.
This is why over the next week we will be finding you the key things to pack in your rucksack this year.
Number one on your festival fashion list should be a parka. It's great to keep you dry if there are a few showers (fingers crossed there won't be) and the parka looks stylish when worn over your dress, skirt, leggings, shorts or jeans, meaning that you will score style points.
Life Matters loves this polka dot parka from Internationale in The Mall. And at �11.99 it doesn't take too much away from your festival budget.
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 3 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre