Buy of the day: Festival countdown number one: the parka
Starting our countdown to Latitude with the must-have buys to see you through the festival in style
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be jumping up and down with excitement as it's only a week until the Latitude festival kicks off.
For those of you that are going to camp at the festival for the four days you will probably be starting to think about your festival wardrobe.
This is why over the next week we will be finding you the key things to pack in your rucksack this year.
You may also want to watch:
Number one on your festival fashion list should be a parka. It's great to keep you dry if there are a few showers (fingers crossed there won't be) and the parka looks stylish when worn over your dress, skirt, leggings, shorts or jeans, meaning that you will score style points.
Life Matters loves this polka dot parka from Internationale in The Mall. And at �11.99 it doesn't take too much away from your festival budget.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 3 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 7 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 8 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home