Buy of the day: Festival countdown number one: the parka
Starting our countdown to Latitude with the must-have buys to see you through the festival in style
If you are anything like us here at Life Matters HQ you will be jumping up and down with excitement as it's only a week until the Latitude festival kicks off.
For those of you that are going to camp at the festival for the four days you will probably be starting to think about your festival wardrobe.
This is why over the next week we will be finding you the key things to pack in your rucksack this year.
You may also want to watch:
Number one on your festival fashion list should be a parka. It's great to keep you dry if there are a few showers (fingers crossed there won't be) and the parka looks stylish when worn over your dress, skirt, leggings, shorts or jeans, meaning that you will score style points.
Life Matters loves this polka dot parka from Internationale in The Mall. And at �11.99 it doesn't take too much away from your festival budget.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre