Buy of the day: Feel pampered like a Royal
With the newly wed Royals honeymooning in the Seychelles the Life Matters team are craving all things luxuriously tropical.
If you cannot afford to jet off to the Indian Ocean like Will and Kate how about turning your bathroom into an oasis of calm with luxury products and some sensuous candles.
Life Matters loves Champney's Spa Indulgence Thai Royale Beauty Oil (�8 from Boots). The blend of exotic oils will leave your skin feeling soft and smelling tropical. Use it in the bath, as a body moisturiser or massage oil.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 4 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 5 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 8 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 9 REVEALED: Hotspots in Norwich with the most burglaries
- 10 Woman hunts venue for 200 people and Madness tribute after The Talk shuts