Buy of the day: Faux fur bag
Get the look of Lauren Goodyear with the Fiorelli Deco bag
This bag is so reem that the Life Matters team are fighting over who should own this statement bag from Fiorelli, especially as the bag was spotted on the arm of TOWIE's Lauren Goodyear at the opening of Lydia Bright's vintage tea shop.
We love the bag as it is a similar shape to a Mulberry but without the expensive price tag. It also ticks the fashion trend box for autumn with the faux fur.
Fiorelli is stocked in all department stores in Norwich, but we could only find this bag in Debenhams. The bag is priced �95.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours