Buy of the day: Faux fur bag
Get the look of Lauren Goodyear with the Fiorelli Deco bag
This bag is so reem that the Life Matters team are fighting over who should own this statement bag from Fiorelli, especially as the bag was spotted on the arm of TOWIE's Lauren Goodyear at the opening of Lydia Bright's vintage tea shop.
We love the bag as it is a similar shape to a Mulberry but without the expensive price tag. It also ticks the fashion trend box for autumn with the faux fur.
Fiorelli is stocked in all department stores in Norwich, but we could only find this bag in Debenhams. The bag is priced �95.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping