Buy of the day: Faux fur bag
Get the look of Lauren Goodyear with the Fiorelli Deco bag
This bag is so reem that the Life Matters team are fighting over who should own this statement bag from Fiorelli, especially as the bag was spotted on the arm of TOWIE's Lauren Goodyear at the opening of Lydia Bright's vintage tea shop.
We love the bag as it is a similar shape to a Mulberry but without the expensive price tag. It also ticks the fashion trend box for autumn with the faux fur.
Fiorelli is stocked in all department stores in Norwich, but we could only find this bag in Debenhams. The bag is priced �95.
- 1 TUI flight to Tenerife cancelled as it was on the tarmac
- 2 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 3 Emergency services called to person in water on Prince of Wales Road
- 4 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 5 Parents 'terrified' after THIRD run-in with cars driving on pavement
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 Traffic builds around Earlham Park as gates open for Let's Rock
- 8 Can you help trace this Norwich man's next of kin?
- 9 Mystery over who needs to cut overgrown hedge amid safety fears
- 10 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened