Buy of the day: Deluxe tee
The t.shirt has been given a super deluxe feel for summer
The t.shirt has been given a formal look this summer as the mini-trend for deluxe print tees hits the high street.
From rainbows and stars to leopard print and polka dots the t.shirt has ditched its grungy image and is on par with smarter blouses.
Life Matters loves the multi animal print insert colour block tee, �34, Topshop. Perfect for wearing in the office and for Latitude.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 9 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 10 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development