Buy of the day: Cricket jumper
Brrrr it's cold outside so wrap up in this stylish cricket jumper and inject some preppy style into your look
It's retro, it's stylish, it ticks the right boxes for spring's preppy look and importantly it will keep you warm; we love this cricket jumper from Internationale.
In fact we saw a similar jumper in vintage store Retreat on Magdalen Street during Norwich Fashion Week, so the cricket jumper could be a micro-trend in Norwich perfect for keeping warm during the transition between seasons.
Wear with jeans, leggings and even over a dress.
Cricket jumper, �19.99, Internationale on St Stephens.
- 1 City centre steak restaurant to DOUBLE in size thanks to move
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Road closed after BMW comes off the road in Mousehold Heath
- 4 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 5 Arena plans expected to bring windfall to city
- 6 'Never too old': Barber who joined industry at 29 named best in region
- 7 How clothing boss got Norwich hooked on luxury
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Norwich cycle shop closes after 125 years in business
- 10 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia