Buy of the day: Cricket jumper
Brrrr it's cold outside so wrap up in this stylish cricket jumper and inject some preppy style into your look
It's retro, it's stylish, it ticks the right boxes for spring's preppy look and importantly it will keep you warm; we love this cricket jumper from Internationale.
In fact we saw a similar jumper in vintage store Retreat on Magdalen Street during Norwich Fashion Week, so the cricket jumper could be a micro-trend in Norwich perfect for keeping warm during the transition between seasons.
Wear with jeans, leggings and even over a dress.
You may also want to watch:
Cricket jumper, �19.99, Internationale on St Stephens.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals