Buy of the day: Cricket jumper
Brrrr it's cold outside so wrap up in this stylish cricket jumper and inject some preppy style into your look
It's retro, it's stylish, it ticks the right boxes for spring's preppy look and importantly it will keep you warm; we love this cricket jumper from Internationale.
In fact we saw a similar jumper in vintage store Retreat on Magdalen Street during Norwich Fashion Week, so the cricket jumper could be a micro-trend in Norwich perfect for keeping warm during the transition between seasons.
Wear with jeans, leggings and even over a dress.
You may also want to watch:
Cricket jumper, �19.99, Internationale on St Stephens.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named