Buy of the day: court shoes
Beige court shoes from Dune
The 1950s style is well and truly revived in the new AW10 collections on the high street.
Pencil skirts, cute knitted twin sets, the figure flattering prom dress and matching bag and shoes lead the way in lady-like style.
Life Matters loves these beige courts from Dune in Chapelfield. They have a 50s style but have been brought up to date with a patent finish and ultra high heel. It's 50s style glamour at its best.
Court shoes, �85, Dune in Chapelfield.
You may also want to watch:
If you like vintage fashion don't miss the vintage fashion special on the Life Matters pages in todays Norwich Evening News (on sale Thursday October 14).
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night