Buy of the day: court shoes
Beige court shoes from Dune
The 1950s style is well and truly revived in the new AW10 collections on the high street.
Pencil skirts, cute knitted twin sets, the figure flattering prom dress and matching bag and shoes lead the way in lady-like style.
Life Matters loves these beige courts from Dune in Chapelfield. They have a 50s style but have been brought up to date with a patent finish and ultra high heel. It's 50s style glamour at its best.
Court shoes, �85, Dune in Chapelfield.
You may also want to watch:
If you like vintage fashion don't miss the vintage fashion special on the Life Matters pages in todays Norwich Evening News (on sale Thursday October 14).
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 5 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 6 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 7 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 8 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 9 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space
- 10 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children