Buy of the day: court shoes
Beige court shoes from Dune
The 1950s style is well and truly revived in the new AW10 collections on the high street.
Pencil skirts, cute knitted twin sets, the figure flattering prom dress and matching bag and shoes lead the way in lady-like style.
Life Matters loves these beige courts from Dune in Chapelfield. They have a 50s style but have been brought up to date with a patent finish and ultra high heel. It's 50s style glamour at its best.
Court shoes, �85, Dune in Chapelfield.
You may also want to watch:
If you like vintage fashion don't miss the vintage fashion special on the Life Matters pages in todays Norwich Evening News (on sale Thursday October 14).
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs