Buy of the day: court shoes
Beige court shoes from Dune
The 1950s style is well and truly revived in the new AW10 collections on the high street.
Pencil skirts, cute knitted twin sets, the figure flattering prom dress and matching bag and shoes lead the way in lady-like style.
Life Matters loves these beige courts from Dune in Chapelfield. They have a 50s style but have been brought up to date with a patent finish and ultra high heel. It's 50s style glamour at its best.
Court shoes, �85, Dune in Chapelfield.
You may also want to watch:
If you like vintage fashion don't miss the vintage fashion special on the Life Matters pages in todays Norwich Evening News (on sale Thursday October 14).
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 7 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub
- 8 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 Police investigating ABH after fight off Prince of Wales Road